Senvion is a leading international manufacturer of onshore and offshore wind turbines with over 17 gigawatts of wind energy installed globally.
- In 2011 the original partnership deal for the Ceres Project was achieved between Suzlon Energy and Local Investors
- In 2011 Suzlon acquired REpower Systems
- In 2012 Suzlon Australia was sold to REpower Australia effectively merging the two local businesses
- In April 2014, REpower changed its name to Senvion
- In April 2014 Suzlon transferred its ownership of the Ceres Project to Senvion
- In January 2015 Suzlon sold Senvion to U.S. based private-equity fund Centerbridge Partners LP
The project is now owned by Senvion with no involvement by Suzlon.